Packing, packing, chug... chug.

The time is upon us now... and wow, has God provided answers this week!  Having been gone the 2 weeks prior helping mom in Arizona, I cannot express my extreme gratitude to my Provider for His hand of blessing this week!

With the assistance of our relocation counselor from FMC, we've been able to secure not only the Vanline service to come out and pack & load us on July 18th and 19th, but also to get our home here in Vidalia on the market and to ready ourselves with temporary housing in Houston.  It's been a rush!  And now... the saying "goodbyes" is upon us.


This Sunday, my Sunday school class at FBC Vidalia is hosting a "going away covered dish luncheon" for our family... and this means so much.  I never want anybody to make a fuss over me whatsoever, but I'll tell you - with as fast as this move has come upon us, and with me having been out of the state for 15 days, getting to say a proper goodbye to friends in our church family this Sun. is a true joy to my heart!

Both kids have had the chance to participate in Toombs County Region For the Arts MOVIE CAMP this past week and that's been so fun for them. They've been little "actors and actresses" this week, learning to not only perform lines but to actually make a movie.   It's been a relief to me, to see them enjoying themselves so much on what could have been a very stressful week for us all.  I feel like I've had our home phone, cell phone, and laptop keyboard surgically attached to my ear and limbs for four, straight days.
It's been worth it though because we're almost done wrapping up details for this big move back to Texas.  North Houston... here we come!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment